Coenzyme Q10, also known as CoQ10 or Vitamin Q, is one of the most promising tools in the anti-aging arsenal. Research has proven that CoQ10 benefits include playing a role in the treatment and prevention of a host of age-related disorders. A naturally occurring compound that is found in all cells, CoQ10 helps convert fats and sugars to energy. It is a very powerful antioxidant and as such can neutralize free radicals, which are damaging compounds believed to contribute to the aging process as well as serious health problems including heart disease and cancer. Since the body’s production of CoQ10 decreases with age, ongoing research is focusing on how deficiencies or declining levels of CoQ10 effect health. The effect of supplemental doses of CoQ10 has shown extremely promising results with regard to a number of age-related disorders.
Coenzyme Q10 (30 - 200 mg per day) may increase Stamina and also supportive in those suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia.
- Q10 is especially important for the heart (strengthens the heart muscle) and the prevention of cardiovascular disease (several studies found that people being treated for congestive heart failure who took coenzyme Q10 in addition to conventional therapy had a 75% chance of survival after three years, compared with a 24% survival rate for those using conventional therapy along
- It has also been known to be effective in reducing the side effects of cancer chemotherapy
- Q10 works with Vitamin E to scavenge free radicals
- ATP and energy production
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; fibromyalgia
- Increase Stamina and enhance physical performance
- Cardiovascular disease
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure
- Anti-aging agent; Elderly
- Periodontal disease; gingivitis
- Lipid antioxidant preventing free radical damage to cell membrane
- High Cholesterol
- Gastric Ulcers
- Bronchial Asthma; Emphysema
- Acute hearing loss
- Alzheimer's disease
- Male infertility
- Prevent and treat wrinkles
- Reduces the Cardiac Side effects of a number of Drugs
Note: Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.